The Male Lead is Under Protection.

 


The Male Lead is Under Protection

Synopsis.

 

I knew I died in a car accident, but when I woke up, I found I had become the villain in the novel I read before I died. It was also the role that pined after the male lead and was beheaded in the end. Why did I become Rosetta Kazel? Realizing that I was despairing before the original story even began to unwind, I pledged that I would live a peaceful life and not interfere with the story that would unfold. However, everything began to go wrong when my second brother began to hunt the male lead, Sihael, who had turned into a wolf. Forced to tame Sihael for his own survival, I succeeded in ranking and taming him after a series of twists and turns.

While spending peaceful days with ShaSha (Sihael), we were suddenly attacked by assassins sent by the empress. After consuming my blood by licking my wounds, Sihael regained his reasoning and became speechless. I was taken aback by how the story had changed, but when the time came, he would meet the female protagonist. Then I would seal it and the original story would continue. Thats what I thought. But somehow, he turned back into a human before he met the female protagonist, Lilliana. In addition, his first meeting with the Lilliana was messed up, and their compatibility hit the floor.

In the meantime, the empress attacked again, this time aiming at me, and I fell after being poisoned by a monster. Realizing that I couldnt avoid it any longer, I decided to head to the archipelago with Sihael.

 

The Duchess, who I met for the first time after becoming Rosetta, was awkward and difficult to deal with, however when I saw them, I felt nostalgic. That night, I opened Rosettas diary that I found underneath the bed and found out that she had met the empress when she was young and had attended the Empresss birthday party before overcoming her awkwardness.

The empress I had to face was much more hostile and ferocious than I expected. Why did she hate me this much? There wasnt anyone who could answer me. However, what bothered me more than that was the unfamiliar figure who hovered around the empress. It was someone who hadnt appeared in the original story. Then, Lilliana approached me with a sorcerer because she was troubled by something strange going on. She stared at me and said, I think I figured it out, before warning me not to go near the empress and disappearing.

While my thoughts were in chaos, I tried and failed to improve the relationship between Sihael and Lilliana.

When Sihael noticed something strange, he told me not to get involved with Lilliana again and I gave up trying to get the original story back on track.

 

I was sure it would work out. Then, I realized that Sihael had imprinted on me. I was the antagonist. I was embarrassed, but upon reflection I realized that all the events that were supposed to happen with Lilliana had happened with me instead. I had taken the seat of the heroine. I was the fool who hadnt realized it this whole time.

After Sihaels confession, I became conscious and bothered by it. As if that was his goal, he didnt ask me how I felt, nor did he force his feelings on me. He was just waiting for the right time quietly, like a wolf hunting its prey.

 

Aside from the fact that the romance between the male and female leads was destroyed, the originally story happened smoothly as it was supposed to. The main storyline was solid, and the empress was still itching to destroy Sihael, this time with me added. Id been put in danger by the empress multiple times, but I never felt like I was going to die. The empress wasnt trying to kill me or remove me from her sight, but rather was trying to kidnap me. It was a strange obsession.

 

I realized that memories from 12 years ago that I had locked away were the key to everything, and so I pressured the sorcerer until my childhood memories were unlocked.

I was the real Rosetta whose body had been taken away by a monster through evil magic performed by the empress.

The empress had been trying to create a strong, perfect, obedient chimera, but she repeatedly failed so she changed methods. Rather than unifying monster and monster, she was going to unify monster and man. And I was the most suitable offering.

My soul had been ripped through my body through black magic, and unable to return to my body it was reincarnated. When I died again, I was able to return to my body thanks to the magic of the sorcerer, who brought my soul back just before I died.

Then, where did the monster that took my body go? It must have been the strange person next to empress. The monster was aiming for my body again.

As I said before, my main goal was to survive in this world, and to do that I had to eliminate the empress and the monster. I had to straighten out the original story as soon as possible.

As soon as I woke up to tell Sihael, Lilliana, who had been watching from the side, reached out her hand to me. She was another victim who had lost her parents six years ago to the empresss dark magic. The two of us, who had both lost something precious to the empress, joined hands and vowed to take revenge. However, I had a problem.

 

The sorcerer had brought my soul back but was barely able to stick it to my body, like hanging something up with tape. My body and soul were in an unstable condition due to the shock. The only person who could bring back my soul was Sihael, who had become connected to me. Although I had returned thanks to him, I was still unstable and couldnt be separated from him.

 

As if the use of prohibited magic wasnt enough, all the evils that had been commited so far, including the sacrifice of innocent people, were revealed to the world. Driven into a corner, the empress sacrificed her own son, the second prince, to create a new complete chimera. In the process, she also sacrificed her wish to make her son emperor. It was the same as the original work, so I couldnt help but laugh. I had already placed a mana stone in his chest that would destroy the magic circle.

 

The black magic failed due to the destruction of the magic circle, and the empress dies in the aftermath. Finally, Sihael and I destroyed the monster waiting to take my body.

 

The long night ended and morning finally came.

 


Comments