BL Novel In My Hand

 


Chapter 1. BL novel in my hand

 

“Please stop it already!”

A desperate scream echoed throughout an elegantly decorated room.

The floor was covered in blood, and a man was lying there motionless.

Tears dripped down from Frey’s eyes as he tightly hugged Bliss’s lifeless body.

His hair, as dark as a night sky, was tangled and drenched in sweat.

His noticeably red lips were trembling, and Frey’s face and body were covered in blood that appeared to belong to Bliss.

Lissandro’s lips were twisted as he looked down at the seemingly affectionate couple in front of him.

Thick blood trickled from the blade of the sword he gripped, staining the white carpet red.

Lissandro asked as he carelessly threw his sword to the ground.

“Stop what?”

At first glance, his low-pitched voice almost contained sneer toward Frey.

In a swift movement, Lissandro approached Frey with his tall legs and violently grabbed Bliss’s head to hurl the corpse away from Frey’s arms.

Frey’s eyes shook as he was watching a lifeless body rolling on the ground.

Frey crawled on the floor to reach his only friend and Lissandro forcibly stopped him by grabbing onto his shoulder.

Frey displayed disgust at Lissandro’s piercing glare, which was filled with twisted love and obsession, and shook off Lissandro’s hand clutching onto his shoulder.

Lissandro acted as if nothing happened and casually shook off his hand before making Frey stand up with his force.

He carefully smudged the bloodstain on Frey’s face and curved one side of his lips.

“I told you before.”

“……”

“If you look at any other bastard other than me, I will kill them all.”

Lissandro’s azure pupils gleamed ominously.

The sharp, chilling air heavily filled the room, and Lissandro’s large hand pressed tightly on Frey’s shoulder.

Frey almost felt his shoulder shatter as the pressure was so strong that the veins swelled on the back of Lissandro’s large, hard hand.

Frey glared at him, clenching his teeth to prevent himself from groaning in pain.

The area around Frey’s eyes began to turn red.

Lissandro silently looked at Frey, who now had red swollen eyes decorating his madly alluring face.

A face that always drives him crazy.

Lissandro’s eyes darkened further.

That beautiful face, body, and even Frey’s heart to be solely occupied by him. 

But as if to make fun of him, Frey tried to elope with his best friend Bliss.

So he killed Bliss.

Because he dared to steal Frey out of his grasp.

Lissandro painfully gripped Frey’s head after pressing his lips gently against Frey’s transparent tears that flowed nonstop.

The bright azure eyes were filled with madness.

“Ugh….!”

 A soft moan escaped from Frey’s mouth as his head was suddenly tilted back.

Lissandro opened his mouth as he was closely looking at Frey’s eyes filled with hostility.

“Now, who else are you going to kill?”

With Lissadro’s crooked smile, Frey’s clothes were roughly….

 

***

Flash!

“Huff, huff…”

Sweat was pouring down from my body that sprang up from the bed.

My body and lips trembled, probably due to the nightmare. A clear liquid dripped down my cheeks as if I was crying this entire time.

The dream was so unfamiliar that I couldn’t come to my senses even after waking up.

I blinked blankly a few times, then bit my lips tightly and ripped my hair out as I screamed in silence.

Ah, that’s crazy. Really!

The dream that I had was not something to be simply dismissed as a terrible nightmare.

This…

I bit my lips again and closed my eyes shut.

“I didn’t just reincarnate. Why of all…”

I fell back on the bed and swung my arms and legs.

Anger quickly surged.

The reason was simple.

“My older sister has finally lost her mind.”

I turned my head that was burrowed in the pillow, as soon as I heard the clear voice that broke through my busy thoughts.

An adorable-looking boy with white hair and light blue eyes like me was kicking his tongue and shaking his head.

He always called me “older sister” even though we were twins, because he was born ten minutes late. And our parents taught him from a young age that he should properly address his older sister.

I frowned and jumped up to pinch his cheeks.

“Aww! That hurts! You’ve really gone crazy, you!”

“No, You’re the weird one! And call me older sister!”

Big tears were dangling from his eyes as he shouted loudly.

“No, older sister is the weirdest!”

“It’s you, it has to be you!”

In the midst of all this, he addressed me as an older sister like I told him to do.

In addition to that, he insisted on not touching my cheeks and he just grabbed my wrist to try to let himself free.

But I didn’t break him loose while I was pinching and stretching his cheeks.

The nonstop squawking and fighting startled our nanny so she opened the door and tried to stop us.

“Master Lissandro, Miss Eurenia! What is all this fuss about this morning!’

A nanny with a stern expression approached us.

I instantly let go of Lissandro’s cheeks.

Lissandro glared at me as he was vigorously rubbing his irritated red cheeks. I closed my eyes in sheer despair.

Yeah, as you can see, that crazy Lissadro from my damned nightmare was my twin brother.

 

***

Eurenia Rogelio.

This was the name that I had in this life.

In my previous life, I was killed for unknown reasons when I lived almost half a year after turning twenty years old.

Surely, I was lying down and watching my smartphone but I suddenly spat out blood and died.

I died before I could fully enjoy anything in life as an adult.

It feels surreal since it sounds so ridiculous, but I was in a completely different place when I opened my eyes.

The place where I reincarnated was that famous fantasy world. It was almost the same as any other novel.

In a world where social classes exist, my class thankfully belonged to the higher end.

The Rogelio family was an influential name that represented the Angelus Empire and it was the best one amongst the four indispensable families.

In other words, my family was in the center of power and was also filthy rich.

I was born with immense privileges and I performed the so-called ‘scream out loud and take off your panties!’ out of pure bliss.

But this nightmare has changed the course of my life.

I can no longer enjoy that I was born as a child of a wealthy family.

This nightmare was not just a dream.

I was reincarnated into a damned BL novel that was written by my friend.

The one that was extremely, extremely angst.

Full of despair and chaos, with no sight of hope or love!

I don’t know why I abruptly had a dream like this and found out that I was reincarnated into a novel, but I was defeated.

As briefly seen from the dream, Lissandro wasn’t an average madman.

He was an abusive male lead who had no regrets about anything.

The person who would naturally say, ‘what is regret? Is that something to eat?’, out of his mouth was supposedly my younger brother.

I stared at Lissandro. But he was still looking like a cute little boy while stroking his swollen cheeks.

“Why are you staring at me!”

“Oh, I'm gonna-!”

I burst out in anger and pounded my chest.

A terrible man who will later drive a person to the brink is supposed to be my twin brother Lissandro.

As you can see, he looks like a pure white angel now but the moment he meets Frey as a grown-up, he will show what a fallen angel really is.

“What did my little Miss don't like today and bothered the Master?”

“....”

The nanny was more of my ally than Lissandro’s.

Although I bothered Lissandro every day, she always looked at me with a loving gaze instead of scolding me.

Lissandro was not jealous of that.

Rather, he took it for granted.

Lissandro often bumped into me and quarreled with me a lot, but he was a good younger brother who made a fuss to protect me and take care of me much more than my parents and my nanny whenever we were outside.

Sure, until recently, I found that to be so praiseworthy.

I opened my mouth while I was staring hard at Lissadro who was still rubbing his red cheeks.

“I have something to think about for some time so please leave me alone.”

“....Miss, is there something concerning you?”

Lissandro and I reconciled quickly no matter how much we quarreled and fought so the nanny looked at me anxiously when I said I wanted to be alone. 

“older, older sister…?”

Lissandro also opened his mouth with tears in his eyes as if he was not glaring at me just moments ago.

“Older sister, I’m sorry. Don’t kick me out….”

No, if you ask anyone, it was definitely my fault for waking up and suddenly pinching Lissandro’s cheeks.

However, whenever I acted like this, Lissandro quickly begged me with soft whimpers.

Why would such a cute and lovely child….

I shook my head again as I remembered the merciless, brutal, and bloody Lissandro from my dream.

“It’s not because of you. I really want to be alone.”

After calming Lissandro down a little bit, the nanny gave me worried looks but she took Lissandro’s hand and left my room.

Thud, the door closed, and I decided to organize the current situation in my head first.

First of all, the dream that I had and the world that I am living in right now is in the BL novel I read in my previous life.

It was a novel, but it was never officially published. It was a novel written by my friend and it was only shown to me.

The friend handed me the draft right away as soon as I turned twenty years old.

My friend desperately asked me to review it so I initially started with a comfortable mindset to just tell that friend my thoughts, but the more I read, the more uncomfortable my heart became.

I remember that it wasn’t just because of the content. The scenes were becoming alive in my head so I felt dizzy every time.

As if I experienced them all.

After reading all the sentences that made me nauseous, I asked my friend.

“Do you have any resentment toward Frey?”

Frey that I am speaking of here was the main target for Lissandro’s obsession from my friend’s novel.

He was a sickly protagonist with a strange aura and a captivating beauty.

There was no single erotic scene in the novel, but the writing was mentally exhausting to the point where it had to be R-rated.

Plus, the subtle emotions and physical touches that flowed between the two of them gave a disgusting eerie vibe rather than a tickling love vibe.

The title of the novel was <A Desperate Cry>.

As the title suggests, it was an upsetting ending where Frey committed suicide while desperately crying for salvation.

Regret?

If Lissandro regretted it, I wouldn’t have been so angry.

As the novel ended with Frey’s suicide, I grabbed my friend by the collar and asked if Lissandro had any regrets or what happened after the ending, but my friend smiled softly and said.

“Well, That I wouldn’t know.”

What does it mean to not know when you were the one who wrote it?

Anyways, thinking about it now, that friend was somewhat strange.

At the same time, my friend emphasized something when handing over the draft for me to read.

“It would be best for you to not forget this writing. Remember it word by word. That is the way for you to survive”

It was spoken almost like a threat. I remembered that my friend’s black eyes gave off a mysterious luster when those words were spoken.

Those familiar black eyes were so eerie that I had goosebumps.

Why would I have to remember the novel to survive, I let it slide at that time because I was scared but now that I think about it, I have so many questions.

Just like, my friend knew I was going to be here…

“....Ah, what nonsense.”

I shook my head and let out weak laughter.

Even then, my heart was pounding anxiously and my friend’s strange behavior passed through my mind one after the other.

My friend forced me to read it once every two days, like someone who really wanted me to remember everything in the writing.

Wherever I was, my friend followed me and made me read it.

My friend was unconvinced even when I pleaded for it to stop.

Above all, the more I refused, I felt more of the eerie and brutal energy seizing my body so I had no choice but to follow my friend’s advice.

Comments